M U L T I
- At the investor conference, Square Enix's Yoichi Wada mentioned that the company is still hard at work on a follow up of
the MMORPG Final Fantasy XI.
- To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man in 2010, Namco Bandai confirmed that Sega's Yasuhara (level designer
of Sonic the Hedgehog) will work on a Pac-Man game comeback.
- Sega has recently renewed the trademark of Jet Set Radio and Chu Chu Rocket in US,
it is likely both games will appear on Xbox Live Arcade and PSN soon.
- Here are the preliminary software sales in Japan over the weekend:
- Biohazard 5 [Resident Evil 5] (PS3, Capcom) - 350,000
- The 7th Dragon (NDS, Sega) - 120,000
- Shin Sangoku Musou: MultiRaid [Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce] (PSP, Koei) - 86,000
- Biohazard 5 [Resident Evil 5] (360, Capcom) - 74,000
- Ryuga Gotoku 3 [Yakuza 3] (PS3, Sega) - 61,000
- Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! (NDS, Nintendo) - 41,000
- Super Robot Taisen Z Special Disc (PS2, Namco Bandai) - 33,000
- Aibou DS (NDS, Tecmo) - 23,000
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G [PSP The Best] (PSP, Capcom) - 19,000
- Taiko no Tetsujin Wii (Wii, Namco Bandai) - 17,000
- Ubisoft announced that Ubisoft Shanghai will take over the development works for I Am Alive,
the original developer Darkworks has finished its works.
X B O X 3 6 0
- RUMOR: Microsoft is planning to phase out the production of Xbox 360 Elite in Q2 2009, no more new orders
of this model will be accepted at that time.
- Valve confirmed the first DLC of Left 4 Dead will be available on April 21, 2009, which will include a new versus mode and survival mode.