Bandai Namco released a teaser image of the Next Tales Of title in this week's Jump magazine, the game will be officially revealed at the Tales Festival on Jun 2 & 3 in Japan.
Square Enix will release a new 242-page novel Final Fantasy XIII-2 Fragments After in Japan on Jun 21, for 980 yen. The story is broken into 5 chapters, which covers Lightning, Snow, Alyssa, Noel and Yule's untold stories:
- Lightning's events as the Knight of the Temple of Etro
- Snow's reunion with Lightning in dreams, and how he became a l'Cie again.
- Alyssa's mourning of dead and mercy of fate
- Noel, Yule and Caius's precious memories with our friends
- Yule's wish while wandering in time
Bandai Namco will release Suite Precure: Let's Go! Marchen World in Japan on Aug 2, for 5040 yen. The game is based on the pretty girl anime series Suite Precure.....
Here are some clean scans of SCEJ and Marvelous AQL's PS Vita four players action RPG Soul Sacrifice.
Here are some new scans of Capcom's survival horror adventure game [Biohazard] Resident Evil 6.
Capcom revealed its sales target for game titles in the current fiscal year, they hope to ship 7 million units of Resident Evil 6 worldwide. In additional, Capcom plans to improve download content sales, they hope to sell 3.5 billion yen this year, up from 2.8 billion yen last year.
- Biohazard / Resident Evil 6 - 7 million units
- DmC Devil May Cry - 2 million units
- Dragon's Dogma - 1.5 million units
- Lost Planet 3 - 1.4 million units
Here are the latest Media Create Console Software Sales in Japan for the week of Apr 30 - May 6, Mario Party 9 took the top spot and sold 145k in the week, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City dropped to second place with 52k units sold ....
- Mario Party 9 (Wii, Nintendo) - 145k
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3, Capcom) - 52k
- Fire Emblem: Kakusei (3DS, Nintendo) - 42k
Here are the latest Media Create Console Hardware Sales in Japan for the week of Apr 30-May 6, 3DS, Wii and PS3 saw a boost in hardware sales due to the golden week holidays in Japan....
- 3DS - 91k
- PS3 - 23k
- PSP - 20k
Nintendo announced that the Aqua Blue model of 3DS will be phasing out soon, it is one of the two launch system colors, the other one is Cosmo Black.
Nintendo announced that its Japan only 3DS Spot TV download service Itsu no Ma ni Terebi will be shutting down on June 20. This service allows users to download 3D programs to the 3DS using Spot Pass, over 1 million users have used this service in Japan.
Square Enix has confirmed the price and release date of all the Final Fantasy XIII-2 download episode and costumes for the month of May, Lightning's Requiem of the Goddess will be released on May 15 for 600 yen or 400MSP in Japan. Here is a full list:
- Lightning's Requiem of the Goddess Episode - May 15, 600 yen or 400MSP
- Snow's Eternal Arena Episode - May 15, 400 yen or 320MSP
- Serah's White Mage Costume - May 15, 300 yen or 240MSP
- Noel's Black Mage Costume - May 15, 300 yen or 240MSP
- Moogle's 16 Costume Set - May 15, 300 yen or 240MSP
Koei Tecmo mentioned that Gust's first PS Vita game Surge Concerto: Ciel Nosurge is performing well with repeat orders. As a subsidiary, Gust has attracted new user group that is different from Koei Tecmo's traditional fan base; and Gust has a 35% profit margin, 486 million yen operation profit and 1.251 million yen sales. Koei Tecmo plans to expand the Gust brand and its IPs to other businesses.
Koei Tecmo revealed that Dead or Alive 5 will have a global launch in September 2012, the sales target is one million units.
Koei Tecmo announced that the content download business is performing well, Shin Sangoku Musou 6 [Dynasty Warriors 7] generated 250 million yen sales, while Musou Orochi 2 [Warriors Orochi 3] generated 45 million yen sales. Future titles to have download content include Dead or Alive 5.
Nintendo announced a price cut for the current models of NDS. Starting May 20, the price of DSi XL will drop to US$130, and DSi will drop to US$100.